Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Office365
Native Email Configuration for Mac OS Sierra
This article explains how to configure Apple Mail for use with Exchange 2016.
Applies to Mac OS Sierra 10.2.4
- Click on the Apple icon on the menu bar on your Mac desktop.
- Select System Preferences from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Internet Accounts button.
- Click on the Exchange account option.
- Enter your Name and University of Chicago email address and password.
- Click Sign In button.
- Choose the additional apps that you would like to use with Exchange in addition to Mail.
- Click Done button.
- You will see the Exchange account added to your account list.
- Click on Details.
- You can rename your account or change login information. Click Cancel or OK.
- Close out of the Add Accounts window.
- Open Mail app.
- You will now see your account under the Mailboxes listed in the Mac Mail app.