Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Office365
Delegate in Outlook on the Web Exchange 2016
This article lists links for calendar delegation in Outlook on the Web for Office 365.
You can use Outlook on the Web for business to give someone in your organization permission to manage your calendar. You can give them Edit access, which lets them edit your calendar, or Delegate access, which lets them not only edit your calendar, but also schedule and respond to meetings on your behalf.
Click on the following links to:
- Assign a calendar editor or delegate
- Set meeting request and response options
- Let delegates see details of private items
- Stop sharing a calendar with an editor or delegate
- Manage someone else's calendar in Outlook on the web
Additional related links: