Exchange - Outlook on the Web 2016 FAQ
This article explains answers to a set of FAQs regarding Outlook on the web running on Exchange 2016.
Outlook on the Web FAQ
Why is my Inbox arranged differently from my Outlook program on my desktop? How can I change it to show everything in date order?
How do I create an email signature in the Outlook Web App (OWA)?
In Office 365 you can create a signature for your email messages. Your signature can be added automatically to all outgoing messages, or you can choose to add your email signature only to specific messages. If you use both Outlook Web App and Outlook 2016, you need to create a signature in each. For information about how to create and use email signatures in Outlook, see Create and add an email message signature.
- Create and add an email signature in Outlook Web App
- Create a signature
- Manually add your signature to a new message
- Automatically add your signature to every message you send
How do I set an out of office reply in OWA?
- Automatic replies (formerly Out of office assistant)
- Send automatic (out-of-office) replies in Outlook.com or Outlook on the web
How do I check the size of my mailbox in OWA?
See the article OWA 2016 - How to Check O365 Mailbox Usage
How do I import contacts?
- See the article Outlook 2016 for Mac - Importing Address Book from .CSV file, which also works for Windows. You will also have the option to import from Gmail, Outlook.com and Microsoft Live.
- Migrate email and contacts to Office 365