Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Office365
Set Up Outlook 2016 on iOS Mobile Devices
This article shows how to setup the Outlook 2016 Email app on your iOS mobile device.
- Click on the App Store Icon
- Search for and download the Microsoft Outlook app
- Once the app completes downloading, open the application.
- Click the Get Started button
- Choose to "Get Notified" on emails or meetings by clicking on the appropriate button.
- Enter your UChicago email address and then click the Add Account button.
- You will be sent to Shibboleth. Enter your CNetID and Password.
- If you are successful in adding your UChicago email account, you will be prompted to add another account.
- Congratulations! You've successfully added your UChicago email account.