Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Office365
Set Up Outlook 2016 on iOS Mobile Devices
This article shows how to setup the Outlook 2016 Email app on your iOS mobile device.
- Click the App Store Icon.
- Search for and download the Microsoft Outlook app.
- After downloading the app, open the application.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Choose Get Notified to receive emails or meetings notifications.
- Enter your UChicago email address and then click the Add Account button.
- You will be redirected to our login page (Shibboleth). Enter your CNetID and Password.
- After successfully adding your UChicago email account, you will be prompted to add another account, if desired.
- Congratulations, your installation is complete! Your inbox should have a similar, but new look.