Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Office365
Outlook 2016 for Mac - Forward Multiple Messages as a Combined Single Message
This article explains how to forward multiple messages at the same time in Outlook 2016 for Mac.
If you want to forward more than one email to someone, you can quickly send them all as attachments in a single message, instead of forwarding them all individually.
- In Mail, select the emails you would like to forward by holding Command (⌘) while you click on them, or holding Shift to select a range.
- On the Home tab, click Forward.
- The emails will be added as attachments to a new email.
- Enter the address of the person you would like to forward them to and write your message.
- Click Send.
- You will get a confirmation message window click Yes to send and No to cancel.
- The messages will be shown as a series of attachments to the recipient.
A message can be read by right-clicking on it and selecting Preview All or Preview.
- Right click on the message or messages for options Menu.
- You have completed the forwarding multiple messages email process!