Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Office365
Outlook 2016 for Mac - Create an Email Signature
This article explains how to create a personalized email signature using Outlook 2016 for Mac.
- Select Preferences under Outlook from the Main Menu
- Choose Signatures from the Email section.
- To add a new signature, click the Plus (+) button
- A new signature displays as Untitled under Signature name. Double-click Untitled to name the signature.
- In the right pane, type the text to include. To add hyperlinks, pictures or formatting use Format from the Menu bar.
- Choose for which account and type of messages the signature should be used.
You can repeat the process with additional signatures for different accounts and different types of messages.
- Close Signatures window to apply changes.
Note: HTML signatures added to Plain Text emails will have their formatting removed and hyperlinks will be converted to Plain Text.