Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Teaching, Learning, & Research Computing > Canvas
Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > UChicago Voices
Logging into Course Blog through Canvas (Students)
This article explains how students can log in to their Course blog via a Canvas Course site.
- Log in to Canvas and go to your course.
- Click on “Course Blog” on the Course navigation menu.
- Authorize Campus Press to access your Canvas account by clicking on the “Authorize” button.
- Once authorization is complete, you will be directed to dashboard of your course blog on UChicago Voices.
- If you get an “Unauthorized” message, please check that your instructor has published the Canvas Course site and that you are properly enrolled in the course.