Outlook 2016 for Mac - Create and Edit a Contact Group (formerly distribution list)
This article points to a tutorial on how to create and edit a contact group or distribution list in Outlook 2016 for Mac.
Applies to: Office for Business, Outlook 2016 for Mac, Office 2016 for Mac
Note: If you have a Microsoft Exchange account, contact groups are not saved to the Exchange server. Any groups that you create are saved on your computer and are available only in Outlook for Mac.
- A contact group, also known as a distribution list, is a grouping of email addresses collected under one name.
- A message sent to a contact group goes to all recipients listed in the group.
- You can include contact groups in messages, meeting requests, and in other contact groups.
Click create a contact group or distribution list in Outlook for Mac and learn to:
- Create a contact group and add or remove people.
- Show my "On My Computer" folders