Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Office365
Outlook 2016 for Mac - Share Your Calendar with Other Users
This article lists tutorials that show how to share your calendar in Outlook 2016 for Mac.
Share your calendar in Outlook 2016 for Mac
Applies to: Office for Business Outlook 2016 for Mac
Note: to share your calendar, both you and the person you want to share it with must have Microsoft Exchange accounts.
- You can share your calendars in Outlook 2016 for Mac with other users
- Permissions you set can range from co-owner to view-only
- You can take away permissions to see your calendar at any time
Click on Share your Calendar in Outlook 2016 for Mac and learn:
- Share a calendar with someone
- Privileges that are associated with each permission level
- Remove permissions from someone you no longer want to share your calendar