Outlook 2016 for Mac - Attach a File
This article describes how to attach a file in Outlook 2016 for Mac.
Attach a File in Mac
You can send files and folders by attaching them to an email message. When you attach a folder, Outlook 2016 for Mac compresses the contents of the folder into a single .zip file.
- In your message, on the Message tab, click Attach File.
- Locate the item or folder that you want to attach, select it, and then click Choose.
- If you are attaching a folder, on the confirmation dialog box, click Compress.
For up to date information browse to this external link: Attach a file or folder to a message in Outlook 2016 for Mac
- A list of the attachments to the message appears below the Subject box.
- To remove an attachment from a message, hold down CONTROL and click the attachment, and then click Remove.
- You can also add attachments by dragging a file or folder from the desktop or Finder into the body of the message.