Use OneNote on Mobile Devices
This article describes how to install and use OneNote App on a mobile device for Windows, Android and iOS.
Install OneNote on Your Mobile Device
- Go to the download site for your device:
- To install OneNote on a Windows device, go to the Windows Store.
- To install OneNote on an Android device, go to the Play Store
- To install OneNote on an iPhone or iPad, go to the App Store.
- Search for the OneNote mobile app.
- Microsoft OneNote or OneNote mobile.
- Tap Install, Get or Download.
Open the OneNote mobile app for the first time
- On your device, tap the OneNote app.
- Sign in with the University of Chicago account using your CNetID@uchicago.edu for Office 365 and email account password.