Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Office365
Use Excel on a Mobile Device
This article describes how to install and use Excel App on a mobile device for Windows, Android and iOS.
Install Excel on your mobile device
- Go to the download site for your device
- To install Excel on a Windows device, go to the Windows Store.
- To install Excel on an Android device, go to the Play Store.
- To install Excel on an iPhone or iPad, go to the App Store.
Open the Excel mobile app for the first time
- On your device, tap the Excel app.
- Sign in with your University of Chicago CNetID@uchicago.edu account and email address.