Recover Deleted Items in Outlook 2016 for Windows
This article describes how to recover items that were deleted in Outlook 2016 in Office 365 for Windows.
- When you accidentally delete an item from your Outlook mailbox, you can often recover it.
- The first place to look is the Deleted Items folder.
- The next place to look is the Recoverable Items folder, which you can access by using the Recover Deleted Items tool.
- You can recover a deleted folder (with all of its messages) if it's still in your Deleted Items folder, click Video: Recover an item that's no longer in your Deleted Items folder [1:33].
- Unfortunately, you can't recover a folder that's been permanently deleted.
- You can use the steps in this topic to recover messages from the folder you deleted.
Recover deleted email, appointments, events, contacts, and tasks
- Recover deleted items in Outlook for Windows
- Recover an item that's still in your Deleted Items folder
- Video: Recover an item that's no longer in your Deleted Items folder [1:33]
- Video: Delete and Recover emails [0:52]
- For additional tutorials click here for an overview of Lynda.com video lists and login information