Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Office365
Use Word on a Mobile Device
This article describes how to install and use Word App on a mobile device for Windows, Android and iOS.
- Edit or create documents from just about anywhere using the Word mobile app on your mobile device.
- See instructional video: Use Word on a mobile device [3:26]
Install Word on your Mobile Device
- Go to the download site for your device:
- To install Word on a Windows device, go to the Windows Store.
- To install Word on an Android device, go to the Play Store.
- To install Word on an iPhone or iPad, go to the App Store.
- Search for the Word mobile app.
- Tap Microsoft Word or Word mobile.
- Tap Install, Get or Download.
Open the Word mobile app for the first time
- On your device, tap the Word app.
- Sign in with the University of Chicago CNetID@uchicago.edu account for Office 365 and email password.