Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Office365
Set up Email and Office Apps on Windows Phone
This article describes how to setup your Windows phone for Office 365 email, calendar and apps.
Note: Windows 10 phones are pre-installed with individual Office apps Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. If necessary they can be reinstalled.
Set up Office apps and Email on Windows Phone
- Download the apps to install from the Windows Store
- The first time you install an app from the Windows Store, you will be asked to sign in.
Log in with your Office 365 University of Chicago CNetID@uchicago.edu email address and password.
Installing Apps on Windows Phone 10
- Set up Office apps and email on Windows Phone
- Set up email on Windows Phone
- Install Office Mobile apps on a Windows 10 device
- Use OneDrive on Windows 10 (PC, phone, tablet, HoloLens, or Surface Hub)