Using OneDrive with Mobile Devices
This article lists the basics about using the OneDrive app with mobile devices.
OneDrive on your phone or tablet devices
- Video: OneDrive Quickstart [2:08]
- Video: OneDrive on your phone or tablet devices [0:59]
- Use OneDrive for Windows phone
- Use OneDrive for Android
- Use OneDrive for Business in iOS
- Sync the files on your computer with your mobile device
- Download the Android app from Google Play
- Download the Windows app from the Amazon Appstore
- Download the iOS app from the App Store
- Tap the App to open.
- Click Sign in and enter your CNetID@uchicago.edu e-mail address and password.
- Sign In to Shibboleth when prompted, use your CNetID and University of Chicago email password