Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Office365
Using Office Online
This article lists tutorials to get started using Office Online.
Get started with Office Online
Applies To: Office 365
Office Online makes it easier for you to work in the cloud because Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote are available in your web browser. Because you do not need to install anything, you can use Office Online through your web browser.
To get started using the Office Online programs, see:
- Basic tasks in Word Online
- Basic tasks in Excel Online
- Basic tasks in PowerPoint Online
- Basic tasks in OneNote Online
- See video describing the differences between each platform. Video: Using Office and Office Online in Office 365 [2:36]
- For more information on click here to view specifications to the three platforms.
- For additional tutorials click here for an overview of Lynda.com video lists and access.
- To get started click here to Sign In into Office 365 to get started.
Note: Use your CNetID@uchicago.edu email address.
- Sign in to Shibboleth when prompted
- You will see a landing page like this
- Click on the application in which you would like to work.