Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Phones & Internet Connections > Voicemail > Individual Voicemail Mailbox
Voicemail - Accessing Your Settings
This article explains how to manage your personal settings on your voicemail box. There are a few ways you can get into your voicemail to retrieve messages or update your setting preferences.
User alert: If you are locked out of your voicemail box, call the IT Services Service Desk at 2-5800 (on campus) or (773) 702-5800 (off campus).
Use the IP Phone Call Manager
You can use the IP Phone Call Manager to set your voicemail greetings, your PIN, or retrieve your messages.
- Log in at to IP Phone Call Manager using your CNetID and password.
- Click Go to My Voicemail to find your voicemail settings.
Use Your IP Phone
You can set your greetings, your PIN, or retrieve your messages from your IP phone by pressing the Messages button on your new IP phone.
Use Any Phone
- If you are away from your phone or computer, you can also access your mailbox from any on-campus phone by calling Unity Connection at 2-MYVM (2-6986). From off-campus, call (773) 702-6986.
- Press * to log in to your mailbox.
- Follow the voice prompts to complete your desired tasks.