Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Conferencing > Video Conferencing
Video Conferencing - Crestron
This article explains how to conduct a video conference using a Crestron system.
- Turn on the system by touching the Crestron Tablet screen.
- Once at the Home Screen (pictured below), press Place Video Call.
- On the Video Call screen, dial the video bridge number, and press the Call button.
If you have the option, press the Dial Video Bridge button for the system to speed dial into the video bridge.
- The Video Bridge screen pictured below appears. At this screen. enter your conference code, followed by #.
- When prompted for the security PIN, enter your host code, followed by #. You will now be connected.
- When your video conference is complete, tap the Home button in the top right-hand corner of the Crestron Tablet. Then press Shutdown in the lower left-hand corner.
Other Ways to Find Your Video Bridge
You may also find the bridge by selecting the Directory tab, selecting the name of the building you are in, and choosing from the list of conference rooms that have video conferencing capability. Tap the room you are in, then tap Call Selected.
Alternatively, you can find the bridge by using the keyboard option and searching by name or SIP (firstname.lastname@example.org), selecting it, and pressing the green handset (Call).
Download and print Quick Reference cards for Video Conferencing.