Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Business Systems > Budget Planning & Mgmt > Delphi
Budget Planning and Management - Delphi Planning - SmartView - Clear Previously Submitted Data
This article explains how to clear previously submitted data in Smart View.
This is the recommended method for clearing previously submitted data in Smart View.
- Enter #Missing in the cells where you want to overwrite the numbers.
- Click the Submit Data button.
You can also force the system to accept zeros, but please be aware that storing zeros increases the size of the database and degrades performance when you want to retrieve data.
- On the SmartView Toolbar, select Options from the General group.
- On the Options screen select Data Options.
- Under the Replacement options, check Submit zero.
- Go back to your data and enter "0" in the appropriate cells.
- Click the Submit Data.