Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Email & Calendaring
xMail - Configure Windows Phone 8
This article explains how to configure a Windows Phone 8 to use xMail.
If you are adding an email account for the first time, tap the Mail icon on the Start screen.
If you already have an account, then go to the App List and tap Settings and then Email + accounts.
- Tap Add an account and then choose Outlook.
- Enter your email address (CNetID@uchicago.edu) and password, then tap sign in.
- Your phone will attempt to find your account. If it can't, you will be brought to a new screen. For User name, enter your CNetID. Enter "adlocal" in the Domain field. Tap sign in again.
- Your phone will now download your messages from the server, which may take some time.
- Your phone is now ready for use with your xMail account.