Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Email & Calendaring
xMail - Configure Windows Phone 7
This article explains how to set up a Windows Phone 7 device for xMail.
Before you begin, make sure you are connected to the internet. If you are not connected to the internet, you will have to start over from the beginning when you attempt to connect to the server. It is best to be on a wi-fi network, as your phone will attempt to download your messages and sync your account after you are finished.
- Go to Start, then press the arrow to see more.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Settings.
- In the Settings screen, click email+accounts.
- Select add an account.
- Choose Outlook.
- Enter your CNetID@uchicago.edu and password and click sign in.
- If your phone cannot find your settings, it will ask you if you mistyped your password. In the screen it presents you, enter "ADLOCAL" in the Domain field, then click sign in again.