Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Email & Calendaring > Outlook 2011 for Mac
Outlook 2011 for Mac - Automatic Replies
This article explains how to use automatic replies in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Click the Tools menu and then select Out of Office....
- Create your automatic reply. Make sure you select Send Out of Office messages before doing anything else.
- Compose your message in the text box labeled Reply to messages with:
- Under more options, choose a time range if possible, so you won't have to manually activate and deactivate your message.
- If you want your message only to be sent to other people with @uchicago.edu email addresses, uncheck Send replies outside my company to:.
- Otherwise, choose Address Book contacts only if you only want your message to be sent to external people that are in your address book, or choose Anyone outside my company to send your message to everyone.
- Click OK