Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > File Storage & Sharing > Tank (central file share)
File sharing - Managing Members of Tank Folders via Grouper (Admin UI)
This article explains how managers can edit their members in Tank using Grouper.
- Log in to Grouper at: https://grouper.uchicago.edu/ui/populateMyGroups.do.
- If prompted, sign in using your CNetID and password.
- From the left-hand side navigation, click Manage groups under the My responsibilities section.
- Select the Shared Folder you want to edit.
- For a streamlined user interface, click Manage members lite from the Group summary window.
- To delete members:
- Click the X icon next to the name in the Membership List.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking OK, and OK again to return to the Group Summary page displaying the entry removed.
- Begin typing the first and last name into the search text box, and select the proper search result from the drop-down box. Tip: this box is also searchable by CNetID.
- Click the Add member button.
- Select OK to return to the Group Summary page displaying the new entry added.
Note: changes in Grouper are not immediately updated until loaded into appropriate systems.