IT Services Website Editing - Submitting Documents for Publication
This article explains how to submit webpage edits to be published.
- After saving a web page, a watermark will appear behind the page title for drafts that are not published.
- When your changes are ready to be submitted for publication, select Moderate from the navigation tabs.
- Ensure the Moderate: drop-down list is set to Needs Review, and click Apply.
- The status of the revision now displays to Needs Review.
- If the update is urgent, email the Communications team at email@example.com to get the changes published as soon as possible. The Communications group will check for consistencies in language and layout, and make necessary adjustments to other web pages if applicable prior to publishing your changes.