Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Email & Calendaring > OWA 2010
OWA 2010 - Create an Email Signature
This article explains how to create a personalized email signature when using Outlook Web App (OWA) running on an Exchange 2010 server.
- Click on Options in the upper-right.
- Select See All Options from the drop-down menu.
- Select Settings.
- Compose your signature in the E-Mail Signature text box. If you have an existing signature in your mail client, copy and paste it here.
- Click Automatically include my signature on messages I send if you want the signature to appear by default on your outgoing email.
- Click Save in the lower-right portion of the screen.
- If you did not choose to automatically include your signature on outgoing email, you must manually insert it. In the new email window, Click the Insert Signature button. Your signature will appear in the text of your message.