Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Teaching, Learning, & Research Computing > Chalk
Chalk - Check Your Grades (Students)
This article explains how students can view their grades in their Chalk course sites.
- In the upper right side of the Chalk screen, click your name.
- Click the Grades Icon from the drop-down menu.
- The My Grades Menu will open. Click on the course name to view grades from just one course, and use the options in the right hand panel to drill down into your grades.
- On the Course Menu, click My Grades. The My Grades page appears.
- To drill down further, in the Grade column, click on the assignment title.
More information on the Grade may appear, including instructor comments and any inline grading.
If you prefer to watch a tutorial, select: Watch it! (2:39)