Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Phones & Internet Connections

Calling Cards - Reporting Lost or Stolen Cards

This article explains how to report a lost or stolen calling card.

In cases of suspected abuse or fraud, the department should notify campus police and file a police report. Furthermore, the department needs to contact the IT Services Service Desk, to cancel the Calling Card. The department is responsible for all charges incurred up to the point of cancellation.

Keywords:misplaced call telephone phone   Doc ID:19826
Owner:Kathy C.Group:University of Chicago
Created:2011-08-18 09:09 CSTUpdated:2017-01-03 15:41 CST
Sites:University of Chicago, University of Chicago - Sandbox
Feedback:  0   0