Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Email & Calendaring > Outlook 2011 for Mac
Outlook 2011 for Mac - Importing a .VCS File (Calendar entries)
This article explains how to import a .vcs file of calendar entries into Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Ensure the .vcs file on your desktop.
- Open Outlook 2011 to the Calendar View.
- Click and drag the .vcs file into the Calendar body. Events will populate automatically.
- Ensure the .vcs file is on your desktop.
- Right-click on the file.
- Select Open With > Outlook.
- Save or Close any windows that may display regarding a past event or the next scheduled event.
- Calendar View will display imported appointments.