Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Email & Calendaring > Outlook 2011 for Mac
Outlook 2011 for Mac - Create an Email Signature
This article explains how to create a personalized email signature using Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Select Preferences under Outlook from the Main Menu.
- Choose Signatures from the E-mail section.
- To add a new signature, click the Plus (+) button.
- A new signature displays as Untitled under Signature name. Double click Untitled to name the signature.
- In the right pane, type the text to include. To add hyperlinks or other formatting, use Format from the menu bar. To add images, drag pictures from Finder into the text pane.
HTML signatures added to Plain Text emails will have their formatting removed and hyperlinks will be converted to Plain Text.