Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Business Systems > Reporting Systems
Business Objects - Launch Pad - Copy a Report to My Favorites
This article explains how to copy a report in BI Launch Pad to your "My Favorites" folder.
To edit a standard report:
- Make a copy of it in your My Favorites directory. It is also best practice to make a copy of a report before editing it, keeping the original intact.
- In BI Launch Pad, navigate to the report you want to copy.
- Right-click the report and select Organize > Copy from the speed menu.
- Navigate to your My Favorites folder (or the subfolder where you want to place the copy of the report).
- Right-click the folder and select Organize > Paste from the speed menu.
Note: If a document already exists with the same name, the system will append a number to the name.