Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Business Systems > Reporting Systems
Business Objects - Launch Pad - Using Simple Report Filters
This article explains how to turn on and use simple report filters when viewing a BI Launch Pad report.
- Turn on the Simple Report Filter Toolbar
- Click on the Add Filter button
- Select the dimension to filter on
- Pick the dimension value you want to see or (Remove) to discard the dimension as a filter
- You can filter on multiple dimensions, but if you choose values that do not occur together in the data, the report will display no data.
- Turning off the Simple report filter toolbar doesn't turn off the filters.
- Simple report filters are stored with the report when you save it (so leave the toolbar turned on it you save it with filters).