Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools
Mailing Lists - Modifying List Privileges
This article explains how a list owner can modify who can subscribe, view email list information, and review subscribers via the Mailing Lists service.
- Log in to the Lists website.
- Select an email list from the left navigation bar.
- In the left navigation bar, click Admin, then Edit List Config, then Privileges.
- Select the options you want from the drop-down lists on the page. You can set who can subscribe or unsubscribe, who can view email list information, and who review members.
- Click Update at the bottom of the page to save your modifications.
Note: By default, only the list owner can review subscribers.