IT Services provides digital media technology and related expertise to all faculty, students, and staff at locations across campus.
The equipment listed below is located in the Regenstein Library.
- Audio Recording/Production: recording booth, ProTool portable recording suite, professional studio microphones
- Audio Duplication - Cassette, CD, Vinyl. Other formats available if client can provide the audio deck.
- Audio noise correction - removing hums, crackles, pops, and other unwanted noises
- 35 mm slide/negative transfers - 35 mm only
- Video Digitizing - VHS, Hi8, MiniDV. Other formats available if client can provide audio deck.
- 16mm film capture and color correction