Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Teaching, Learning, & Research Computing > Digital Media Services
Digital Media Lab Equipment
This article lists equipment available at the Digital Media Laboratory in the Regenstein Library.
IT Services provides digital media technology and related expertise to all faculty, students, and staff at locations across campus.
The equipment listed below is located in Stuart Hall 004.
- Audio Duplication - Cassette, CD, Vinyl. Other formats available if client can provide the audio deck.
- Audio noise correction - removing hums, crackles, pops, and other unwanted noises
- 35 mm slide/negative transfers - 35 mm only
- Video Digitizing - VHS, Hi8, MiniDV. Other formats available if client can provide audio deck.
- 16mm film capture and color correction
Currently unavailable, but we can coordinate substitute options with you:
- Audio Recording/Production: recording booth, ProTool portable recording suite, professional studio microphones