Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Services & Support > Computer and Software Sales and Licensing > Site Licensing
Mathematica 9.0 Downloads
This article explains how to access Mathematica, a computation and visualization package available to all current faculty, students, and staff.
How to access:
- Create a Wolfram account using your UChicago address: https://user.wolfram.com/portal/login.html -- this will be used to send you your license key.
- Download the appropriate license type for your situation:
- UChicago Faculty & Staff will use this link to obtain the campus license:
- UChicago Faculty & Staff will use this link to obtain the at home license:
- UChicago Students should will use this link in order to obtain the student license:
Valid e-mail domains are: @uchicago.edu, @chicagobooth.edu, @chicagogsb.edu or @uchospitals.edu. Mathematica is licensed for use by all current students, faculty, and staff of the University of Chicago. At such time as you leave the University, you must remove your copy of the software, or make arrangements with the Wolfram to purchase the commercial version.
Help getting started:
Wolfram has a web-based introductory tutorial for Mathematica. You can find it at: http://www.wolfram.com/broadcast/screencasts/handsonstart/. You might also contact the ITS Software Consultants (https://itservices.uchicago.edu/page/academic-technologies-software-consultations) for additional advice.