Topics Map > University of Chicago > IT Services > Email & Collaboration Tools > Email & Calendaring > Outlook 2010
Outlook 2010 - Importing Address Book from CSV File
This article explains how to import your address book from a CSV file into Outlook 2010.
- Start Outlook 2010.
- Select the File menu.
- Choose Open.
- Click Import.
- Select Import from another program or file, then Next from the Import/Export Wizard.
- Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) , then Next.
- Choose Browse to navigate to the .csv file that you want to import, and then click Open to return to the Import a File window.
- Select Next and choose Contacts as the destination folder, and click Next again.
- Click Finish to import the Address Book.